pH neutral cleaner for day-to-day cleaning of timber floors
FLOOR CLEANER is a water-based pH-neutral cleaner with a concentrated formula, specifically formulated and developed for daily cleaning and routine maintenance of all floors.
FLOOR CLEANER is a product that contains no wax or other agents that would otherwise leave residues, and which would cause issue later.
FLOOR CLEANER, leaves a fresh, pleasant clean fragrance.
• Very Versatile ~ Quick easy application
• Easily mixed in warm water
• Effective against dirt
• Needs no rinsing.
• Does not leave surface residues or patina
• Leaves behind a pleasant clean fragrance
1.Before proceeding to wash the surface, it is advisable to clean away any surface residues, such as dust, debris and coarse dirt, using a broom or a vacuum cleaner. This product is concentrated. Dilute one capful of product in 5 litres of clean warm water to a maximum of 200 ml 10 litres.
- Wash the surface with mop and bucket. The product leaves no residues. Can be rinsed away.
- After washing the surface, wait for it to dry naturally.
- Once the surface is dry, no further waiting time is necessary.
PHYSICAL AND TECHICAL INFORMATION
Aspect: Transparent liquid
Colour :Clear water white
Odour : Lemon Vanilla
pH: 7.0 ± 0.5
Specific Gravity at 20°C 995 ± 5 g/l
STORAGE : Keep the container tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place
SHELF LIFE 36 months in the original, sealed packaging, stored in a cool, dry place.